***** (39 Reviews)
Copyright © 2011 -2018 C & B Dickinson ~ Fistral Retreats Newquay. All Rights Reserved
Fistral Retreats may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 9 May 2018.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We use an online booking platform www.holiday-bookings-online .com. to collect information from you.
Information we collect from you:
• names and ages of all party members
• contact information including mobile telephone number and email address of party leader
• demographic information such as address and postcode of party leader
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
• Information provided voluntarily by you when you fill out an Enquiry Form from our website.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular, for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• Send you early reminders of payments due
• Send you Access Details for the apartment
• Contact you during holiday and directly afterwards
• Inform the housekeeper of your arrival and any special requirements you have to help them prepare the apartment for you.
• We use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and store in paper form.
When someone visits www.fistralretreats.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
When you sign in to the WiFi at Fistral Retreats WE DO NOT collect any data including: email addresses, your device, volume of data used, websites or applications which you access. Or usage by access time, frequency and location
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you fill in a form on the website, there is a box for you to tick if you would like to receive information for marketing purposes from us.
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at email@example.com. Or write to us at Barbara & Cliff Dickinson, 17 Neston Way, Handforth, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 3BX.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at the above address as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.